- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- visitor requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
In certain circumstances we may collect personal information about you—but only where you voluntarily provide it (eg by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer which we use to display video content. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
Name of cookie Purpose for the cookie
These cookies allow us to recognise your requests from page to page. This allows us to remember your previous selections and choices, navigate back to previous pages etc. These cookies are removed when you close your browser.
Used to identify the server that served the request to the user, this is used for troubleshooting purposes.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change the settings below or update your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
This policy was last updated on 7th October, 2021