SsangYong Service Plans
We've got you covered...
Regular maintenance is a major factor in prolonged vehicle life, sustained performance and trouble-free motoring. To help in achieving this, SsangYong Motors has developed a plan of inspection and service operations to be carried out at given intervals.
- SsangYong petrol engines: 12 months or 10,000 miles
- SsangYong diesel engines: 12 months or 12,000 miles
- SsangYong EV powertrains: 12 months or 10,000 miles
It is strongly recommended that the maintenance services are performed by a SsangYong authorised repairer who will have trained technicians and genuine parts with which to maintain your vehicle properly. Inadequate, incomplete, or insufficient servicing may result in operational problems with your vehicle and will jeopardise your manufacturer warranty.
Taking a SsangYong Service Plan will give you peace of mind
from just £10.99 per month inc VAT
The SsangYong Service Plan covers new vehicles from registration* and covers the following;
- First 3 services
- First M.O.T
- 2 Years extended RAC roadside recovery
- Korando e-Motion £10.99**
- Tivoli and Korando petrol engines £19.99**
- Tivoli and Korando diesel £23.99**
- Rexton and Musso diesel £27.99**
For full details visit your local dealer
• Service plans are also available on used vehicles however pricing will vary, please contact your local dealer for a quote. **Service plans run for 34 months on Tivoli, Korando and Korando e-Motion, 33 months on Rexton and 32 months on Musso