SSANGYONG’S EASTER BUNNY BOUNCES IN WITH SPECIAL SPRING SAVINGS22-03-2016
- Easter offers available across the SsangYong range
- Visit your dealer for a test drive and full details
SsangYong Motor UK has announced special savings on particular vehicles in stock until the end of March across its range of Korean built SUVs, 4x4s and seven-seater Turismo MPV.
Savings of up to £1,500 are available on a Korando ELX4, £2,250 on a Turismo ES auto MPV, and £3,000 on a Rexton ELX auto 4x4. Selected Tivoli petrol and diesel models can save between £1,000 and £1,250, and there is also up to £1,500 available on the Korando Sports EX auto pick-up.
“There are only so many chocolate eggs one can eat over Easter, so for those thinking about a new car, we thought the opportunity to get out and test drive a new SsangYong and benefit from savings of up to £3,000 might be a good alternative to sitting in traffic to the coast or wildlife park,” says Paul Williams, CEO of SsangYong Motor UK.
“SsangYong was the second fastest growing new car brand last year, and March looks like being our best ever month, so we’re keen to maintain that momentum by sharing these special incentives with our customers.
“We have a great range of cars, and our dealers can talk to you about a wide range of purchase options available including PCPs,” he added.
- All offers end 31st March 2016, are available from participating SsangYong dealers, and subject to stock availability. Terms & Conditions apply.
- PCPs are subject to status and open to applicants age 18 and over. Guarantee/indemnity may be required.
- Available from GMAC Finance UK Plc.