MAY BANK HOLIDAY SAVINGS FROM SSANGYONG THIS WEEKEND ONLY27-04-2016
- Special offers available across the SsangYong range
- Visit your dealer for a test drive and full details
- Saturday 30 April - Monday 2 May
Following the huge success of their special Easter promotion, SsangYong dealers will be offering further savings on specific vehicles in stock this May bank holiday weekend.
Across the range of Korean built SUVs, 4x4s and seven-seater Turismo MPV, this is a special opportunity to save for a limited period. Savings of up to £1,500 are available on a Korando ELX4, £2,250 on a Turismo ES auto MPV, and £3,000 on a Rexton ELX auto 4x4. Selected Tivoli petrol and diesel models can save between £1,000 and £1,250, and there is also up to £1,500 available on the Korando Sports EX auto pick-up.
“There are some great SsangYong savings to be made this weekend, so for anyone thinking about a new car, this could be the bank holiday to remember,” says Paul Williams, CEO of SsangYong Motor UK.
“SsangYong is the second fastest growing new car brand in the UK, and March was our best month ever, so we’re keen to maintain this momentum by sharing these special incentives with our customers, and repeating the success of Easter.”
- All offers end Monday 2 May 2016, are available from participating SsangYong dealers, and subject to stock availability. Terms & Conditions apply.
- PCPs are subject to status and open to applicants age 18 and over. Guarantee/indemnity may be required.
- Available from GMAC Finance UK Plc.